June 5th – Introduction to Coaching – with Gerard O’Donovan, President of the International Institute of Coaching
* Have you wondered why coaching is the second fastest growing profession in the world?
* Have you wondered how coaching can enhance your effectiveness as a manager? Or the quality of your personal life?
* Would you like to find out if you have the qualities necessary to be a life or executive coach?
Noble Manhattan Coaching-Bulgaria in partnership with Credo Human Resourcing would like to invite you to an unforgettable Introduction to Coaching Event with the President of the International Institute of Coaching, Mr. Gerard O’Donovan. http://www.introductiontocoaching.com
The event also marks the First Year Anniversary since the official launch of Noble Manhattan Coaching in Bulgaria … there is champagne and cake waiting for you 🙂
We would be honored to have you join us!
The event requires prior registration at:
Attendance fee: 44 EUR / 88 leva
1) You can bring a friend for FREE – 2-for-1
2) This is the only visit to Sofia Gerard O’Donovan has scheduled for this year – it’s a unique and rare opportunity to meet him and spend a full day of training with him
3) It is a fully accredited and certified coach training day – all attendees receive an official Certificate of Attendance
Noble Manhattan students and graduates are welcome to attend for FREE!!!
Seats are limited !!! Book yours today!
NOTE: 2-for-1 promotion does NOT apply for payments at the door!
In-depth Coaching Reports:
Download 5 incredible reports, completely free, with in-depth information from the world of coaching – courtesy of Noble Manhattan Coaching:
Stay in touch with us – sign-up for Noble Manhattan Coaching updates: