The President of the International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring
and CEO of Noble Manhattan Coaching ltd
Mr. Gerard O’Donovan
is Coming to Greece for the FIRST TIME to host an
Introduction to Coach Training Day
on March 28th (Sat)
Do you want to change your life and the lives of many others?
Do you want to learn how to empower others so that they can achieve extraordinary results?
Find out everything you need to know about becoming a Life or Corporate Coach!
We invite you to join us for this one day event that has already transformed the lives of hundreds of people. It is regarded by many as the most jam-packed informative day you will ever attend with regard to learning about being a life coach or corporate coach, and is a fully accredited and certificated training experience.
* This is not a sales day *
You will not be asked to buy anything. You will not be asked to enlist, enroll, register, or sign-up to anything. It is purely an opportunity for you to gather as much information as you need about coaching, get any questions you might have answered and experience coaching for yourself.
We divide this day up into two stand-alone sections
The day is split into two parts. The morning section is designed to answer all your questions about training to be a coach, how to get clients, how to earn an income, standards and accreditation in the coaching industry, current trends etc.
Lunch time is a wonderful opportunity to meet informally with the main lector of the day as well as other coaches, seminar participants, and Noble Manhattan Bulgaria team.
The afternoon session is a highly interactive and informative coaching workshop where you will learn a coaching technique and experience coaching yourself.
Whether you want to run a full or part-time business, or simply take the skills back into the workplace, our Introductory Day is your chance to find out all about Life, Executive and Corporate Coaching.
On this wonderful day you will learn:
- What is a Life Coach?
- What is an executive coach, and what do they do?
- What is corporate coaching and workplace coaching?
- How Life Coaching can transform people’s lives
- The benefits of applying Life Coaching Skills in the home and work place
- What qualities and skills a prospective Life Coach needs to possess
- The training options available
- Find out why Noble Manhattan is the best provider of Life Coach Training
- The opportunity to become a self employed Life Coach
- Learn about the four key pillars of life coaching
- The application of the wheel of life
- The differences between coaching, counselling, therapy and training
- Listen to stories about how coaching has dramatically changed people’s lives
- Receive the most in-depth definition of coaching to date
- Understand true spiritual coaching, what it is, how it works and why it is taking the business world by storm
- Take away with you an up-to-date definition of spiritual coaching
- Learn about accreditation, and who the main governing bodies in the world are
- Find out about the International Institute Of Coaching (IIC)
- Learn how to build your client base
- Become familiar with the different and many ways of earning an income as a coach
- Learn about the many corporate coaching contracts that Noble Manhattan Coaching currently has and how you can benefit from these
- Understand how much you can earn as a coach, and how to charge
During the afternoon workshop you will:
- Get your hands on real coaching techniques
- Experience receiving coaching for yourself first-hand
- Obtain the full trainers pack for running and delivering a highly interactive coaching workshop
- Be given an income generating tool worth in excess of £250
- The afternoon slot is facilitated by Mrs Katrin Prentice, NMC Master Coach, and Managing Director for Noble Manhattan Greece, Bulgaria and Southern Balkans
NOTICE: Attendance ONLY by PRIOR REGISTRATION in advance!Reserve your seat NOW here:
For Greece Event