COMPREHENSIVE GROUP SUPERVISION AND MENTORING PROGRAMS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE PERSONAL, EXECUTIVE AND TEAM COACHING ARENAS AND FOR THOSE ENGAGED IN INDIVIDUAL COACHING
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass, offered exclusively through Noble Manhattan Coaching, under the direction of founder Gerard O’Donovan, offers group supervision / coach co-training in a collaborative learning environment.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass group learning environment allows participants to develop executive master coaching and/or team master coaching skills at an individual pace.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass replicates the actual structure and process of real-life coaching for the purposes of individual benefit, efficient team work, goal achievement and problem solving. To ensure accurate representation of the true coaching relationship, classes are offered on a ten day cycle, once a month over a 365-day period.
This program’s comprehensive training, mentoring and learning process is advantageous both personally and professionally, taking into account all prospective executive and team coaching interpersonal boundaries as they occur within a team learning setting.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass develops coaching practitioner expertise in three main areas:
- Increased understanding and competencies in individual one-to-one personal coaching
- Core competencies in comprehensive executive coaching, based upon professionalism, creativity and coaching satisfaction
- A deeper understanding of what is needed to enhance sales and marketing, create products, access the most innovative success strategies, develop a keener “business sense”, immerse in today’s networking systems and collaborate with colleagues in an effort to write, get published, etc.
Noble Manhattan Coaching administers and manages The Supervised Coaching Masterclass. Noble Manhattan Coaching is a highly respected UK coaching organization, founded in 1993, offering life coach training, corporate coach training, career development, life coaching, self motivation, and life coaching courses.
Noble Manhattan Coaching has its international administration center in Weymouth, on the south coast of the UK, and currently trades via a comprehensive and extensive faculty spanning 32 countries throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australasia and Africa.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass is purposely designed to evolve in accordance with the process of comprehensive executive coaching and the needs of its supervision and mentoring groups. Groups established by the Supervised Coaching Masterclass are classed as ‘semi-open’, meaning:
- Participants commit to a ten-day cycle, and can commit further to five-day supple mental training periods as often as desired. The ten-day cycle incorporates one day each month over 365 days. The training calendar is published in advance.
- The Supervised Coaching Masterclass limits class size to approximately fifteen participants.
- Members collaborate to define how the group operates, and to determine the rules by which group processes operate. Daily organization centers on ongoing, evolving professional development to achieve core competencies in personal, executive and team coaching.
Operating principles and rules may change and evolve over time, as modified by:
- The maturity of the group
- The emergence of innovative objectives
- The inclusion of new members
- The characterization of emerging work models
- Other imperatives germane to coach training
All members voluntarily and collectively share responsibility for management of the mentoring and supervision sessions, facilitated by experienced group leaders. These may include:
- Determining the work location Highlighting issues related to supervision
- Defining and solving these issues while openly and enthusiastically sharing opinions and outlooks for future expansion and enhancement
- Judiciously co-managing group processes for the day and overall Moderating and/or coaching cooperatively to enhance the group’s processes.
Operating principles of The Supervised Coaching Masterclass are based on a mutual synergistic environment of group learning that includes deep analysis and integration. A systematic approach allows the synchronized assimilation of group work on various levels, creating effective diagnostic and developmental tools that can:
- Address and help to solve real-life executive or team coaching problems proposed by participants,
- Recommend tactical options to be applied in the participant’s future practice,
- Convey future options for today, helping the participant clarify the problem outlined in the executive or team coaching real-life scenario,
- Serve as a metaphor of a “learning team” within peer relationships, allowing insights into the operating process of The Supervised Coaching Masterclass and guaranteeing future evolution of the course,
- Be applied to the group supervisor’s recommendations for supervision, mentoring, training and modeling while searching for innovative options for the future of the coaching profession executive and team coaching best practices
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass group has been developed to serve as a lucid teaching ‘whole’ which evolves over time; in other words, a team coaching environment wherein exploration, modeling and personal development can be achieved via a comprehensive collective process that continues to grow and change.
This team coaching environment allows for:
- The examination, education and wisdom of varied approaches and techniques to arrive at innovative executive and team coaching best practices
- Abundant prospects for executive and team coaching supervision, mentoring and training, to ensure each participant grows and flourishes professionally.
Based upon these areas of study, the comprehensive Supervised Coaching Masterclass serves as a “network of knowledge”, carefully mentoring each individual to expand his or her coaching skills.
Through practice, repetition and modeling, coaches learn the necessary practical and operational skills, amid a cooperative peer environment.
Participants enjoy challenging themselves, questioning accepted beliefs and benefiting from personal development and stimulation, as they confront each others differences and gain a greater understanding of individual diversity.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass applies multiple applications to the strategic practice of coaching, refusing to limit individuals or groups to the use of any specific theoretical or conceptual field. If one wishes to gain additional training, Noble Manhattan offers an excellent range of courses in Coaching ,
Neuro-Linguistic Programming and more, including:-
Practitioner Coach Certificate
Practitioner Coach Diploma – Life & Executive Coaching
Executive and Corporate Coach Certificate
Executive and Corporate Coach Diploma
For those who have not yet acquired foundational coach training but are perhaps involved in managing others this course still represents a safe environment in which one can develop a wealth of skills, tools and techniques to enhance ones existing skill set.
The Supervised Coaching Masterclass aims to meet these goals:
- Each participant’s work and any reference to past or present clients will remain in strict confidence.
- The Coaching Masterclass, within its comprehensive supervision, training and mentoring strictly follows the code of ethics for coaching professions as outlined by the International Institute of Coaching and the International Coaching Federation
At some point during each day there will be a section devoted to discussing a weighty ethical or moral issue related to coaching. We will immerse ourselves fully in difficult subjects such as:
- Should someone be coached if they are also receiving therapy?
- How do you coach someone who has been sexually abused?
- Do you coach children, if so how?
- How would you coach someone suffering from clinical depression, and should you?
Thereby enabling the delegates of this Masterclass to become better and more professional coaches.
Each participant involved in personal, team or executive coaching or consulting is responsible for the individual process of learning, including:
- The concentration, pace and content of individual work
- Recommending real-life coaching scenarios suitable to group supervision and mentoring
- Grasping individual conclusions following supervision and mentoring sequences
- Application of the program’s systematic approach, appropriate to a comprehensive coaching practice.
- The unearthing of abundant options for individual coaching practice development in executive and team coaching scenarios.
We invite each participant to engage fully in the consequences of his or her insights and communication, for the purpose of comprehensively expressing individual training needs and professional choices. Additionally, we encourage each participant to actively engage in the program’s comprehensive process of ‘co-management’ for the assurance of superior performance and with respect to member responsibilities as they relate to operating principles recommended by a group mentor and/or a supervisor and concurrently validated by every participating team member.
NOTE: The Supervised Coaching Masterclass is not a therapeutic program. Participants are strongly encouraged to seek the appropriate environment to access psychological and/or personal support.
The Masterclasses are held on the same day every month, unless otherwise stated.
The day that they are held is set by the founding members of the first group in that particular city.
They are Facilitated by either an accredited Senior or Master Coach.
Normal Tuition Fee: 2300 EUR+vat (where applicable) for 10 sessions in 12 months.
|September 1, 2018||October 13, 2018|
|November 10, 2018||December 8, 2018|
|January 12, 2019||February 9, 2019|
|March 9, 2019||April 13, 2019|
|May 11, 2019||June 8,2019|
|July 2019 – Vacation||August 10, 2019|
|September 14, 2019||October 12, 2019|
|November 9, 2019||December 14, 2019|
BE A FOUNDING MEMBER
November 29th is the Launch Date of the Skopje Coaching Masterclass program.
The schedule of the rest of the monthly meetings of the program will be decided on Nov 29.
The FIRST ONES who register on the Program BEFORE its Launch have many BENEFITS:
– one of them is the obvious ridiculous pre-Launch Discount – we will never again sell this program for 1/3-rd of its value – and the rest of the countries on the world where we hold this program can confirm this
– another BENEFIT of the FIRST ones is that they become the FOUNDING MEMBERS of the program – as such they get to not only register at the lowest cost, but also get to DECIDE things such as this:
— WHEN the program will run – the FOUNDING MEMBERS will decide the SCHEDULE of the first 10 modules according to their PREFERENCES – and then it will remain set and will run always on the same day of every months
— WHERE the program will run – the FOUNDING MEMBERS will decide the LOCATION where the classes will be held – imagine having this run in your business office having your location and business be advertised every single month as connected with the leading coach training company – well, this is only available to you if you are one of the founding members
— KEY TOPICS – the FOUNDING MEMBERS will also decide the first list of key issues to be covered during the supervision part of the training days
— Founding Members also get ONE masterclass FREE – Nov 29th is in addition to the set of 10 masterclasses which comprises their certificate program.
— And they will get a FULL DAY WITH GERARD O’DONOVAN and this is priceless!!!
What could possibly be a reason not to join – the top coaches of Europe are coming to be be there with you in person, sitting with you in your own town, giving you of their time, knowledge and expertise, supervision and mentoring, tips and training in developing your coaching skills – if you are going to learn, might as well learn from the best!
There is more to being a founding member of the program – but we have to leave something to share with you also on the actual day we launch … so make sure you make it.
There are two more months advance notice to arrange one day in your work schedules
BE A FOUNDING MEMBER – Join the program before November 29 !!!
– find more information here: – http://eepurl.com/b5L-Wv
DATES WILL BE DECIDED ON NOVEMBER 29th AND PUBLISHED HERE
|November 29, 2018 – Starting||December 2018|
|January 2019||February 2019|
|March 2019||April 2019|
|May 2019||June 2019|
|July 2019 – vacation||August 2019|
|September 2019||October, 2019|
|November 2019||December, 2019|