This week we celebrate THE INTERNATIONAL COACHING WEEK!
During this week, coaches around the world offer a variety of activities and pro bono services in their local communities to share coaching’s impact.
For the last 25 years, ICW has educated the public about the value of working with a professional coach and acknowledged the results and progress made through the coaching process
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT COACHING
Enjoy TWO Free Reports from the world of coaching, and use your Unique URL to
SHARE THE NEWS FURTHER
- let's make this week memorable
JOIN COACHING WEEK AWARENESS CAMPAIGN
The modern workplace is a competitive, productive environment in which a broad diversity of skills, knowledge and actions are demanded of employees.
Traditional methods of management and learning are now no longer so able to meet these demands and this has created an opening for the discipline of Coaching to enter the workplace.
Benefits of Coaching and paybacks such as increased employee motivation, satisfaction, heightened team morale etc, are well documented.
** Unlock your FREE copy of two reports - both by Gerard O'Donovan- CEO of Noble Manhattan Coaching:
1. The Origins and Future of Coaching
- this report gives you an overview of where coaching originated, what the difference is between all the helping professions such as coaching vs psychotherapy, counselling, mentoring, etc. And what the future holds for coaching as a profession.
2. Coaching in the Workplace
- this report offers a research on the ROI (Return on Investment) on coaching in organisations,
- and explains the difference between life, executive and corporate coaching.