За Български кликнете тук
This Advanced Coaching Certificate program is the ideal happy medium, which combines more practical hours of group masterclass training with the essential coaching knowledge and theory, extracted from the Practitioner Coach Diploma course.
The Advanced Coaching Certificate course will give you the ideal opportunity to master the theory of the fundamental coaching skills and gain proficiency and confidence in their practical application, through the masterclasses in applied coaching.
You will learn everything you need to confidently proceed towards applying for your accreditation as a Practitioner Coach with the International Authority of Professional Coaching and Mentoring (IAPC&M).
Who Is the Advanced Practitioner Coach Certificate Course For?
- This is your ideal place to start if you are already going through changes, or considering making a career change.
Coaching is the fastest growing industry in the world and can be done entirely online if needed.
You can work from home and reach a global audience of clients.
The extended certificate program for coaching training includes the theoretical (distance learning) part and practical-applied (face-to-face / online) part.
The distance learning part, designed as self-study, would take you about 4 to 6 months. How quickly you finish this part of the training depends largely on the speed with which you cover the material.
The course is designed to be fully flexible in its structure and can be fully arranged around your professional or family responsibilities and time commitments.
You learn from home and you decide when to start, as well as the speed with which you cover the study material.
You are free from the need to travel, and you have the freedom to study at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Book and Critique of the Book
Your first task is to read the book and write a review. The critique of the book represents your thoughts and impressions expressed within one or two pages (A4). There is no set right or wrong answer - you just need to share what you learned from what you read. This will give you a good start before you dive into the rest of the study material.
Study Modules and Audio Lectures
After submitting the review of the book, you can start working on the study modules. Each module includes reading on the topic, as well as exercises that you must do.
After getting acquainted with the modules, you should listen to the relevant audio lecture on the same topic in order to fully master the essence of the learning material.
- The ability to have a conversation
- The four pillars of coaching (audio only)
- The ability to listen - the audio lecture is in two parts
- The ability to ask questions - the audio lecture is in two parts
- TGROW (coaching model)
- Values and value system
You are required to write an essay - on a topic of your choice, on the topics listed in the textbook.
Learning by observation - Recorded coaching sessions
Once you have completed all the modules, it is time to listen to the lecture on the proper conduct and structuring of a coaching session. You can also listen to several selected sample sessions. Three of them are examples of good sessions, and three are examples of unsuccessful sessions to find out what the difference is. The discs also contain feedback and mentor advice. In the end, you can listen to a sample exam session conducted by a person who has successfully received his diploma. This will give you additional ideas on how to improve your coaching skills and how to further develop them.
You are required 60 practical hours of coaching with "clients". This is the minimum required by the International Professional Coaching and Mentoring Authority. You can practice with friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. The choice of "clients" is yours, as long as people know that you are not an accredited coach and these practical sessions are free.
- You will participate in two types of webinars each month. They take place in real-time, and you have the opportunity to talk and meet with teachers and other students, and to ask questions. During your training course, you will receive a minimum of 36 webinars. Each webinar equals 1 CCE hour/point with ICF or 1 CPD hour with IAPC&M
- Coaching Training Webinars - on the modules and topics of the Diploma Training Course, multiple lecturers from the accredited coaches in the international Noble Manhattan faculty
- Webinars for your Professional Coaching Development - with a designated Master Coach, where you can ask anything, and receive answers to any questions or issues you may have in your development as a coach
Over 36 CPD hours during your course duration!
Ongoing Professional Support and After Your Certification
Access to these webinars remains free for you forever, not only while you study, but also after you qualify. This is part of the grant and ongoing CPD that the company provides for our students.