за български, натиснете на този линк
Master the Fundamental Coaching Skills Which Every Coach Must Be Proficient In
Length of Course and Tuition Fees:
The Coaching Foundation Program is between 125 to 170 hours, and takes between 4 to 6 months, depending on the speed with which you study and the training package you choose.
There are three options:
1) Classic Program, as described in the brochure;
2) Economy Option, which saves you even more time and finances;
3) Enhanced Package, with extra Coaching Masterclass days training, offering extensive supervision and mentoring, and advanced practical training in a group setting.
SUMMER 2022 – PROMOTION
- Option One: Economy Option
- 125 hours
- entirely distance e-learning process – includes a textbook with the 5 modules on fundamental coaching skills, plus an MP3 selection of audio lectures and demo coaching sessions, and 10 hours of practice
- tuition fee: 1500 euro (+vat if applicable)
- limited promotion
1500 955 euro !!!! (+vat if applicable)
- Option Two: Classic Program
- 150 hours
- blended learning,
- + 3 days of Coaching Masterclass workshops
(within 4 months period)
- + 3 sessions with a mentor-coach
- tuition fee: 2000 euro (+vat if applicable)
- limited promotion
2000 1955 euro (+vat if applicable)
- Option Three: Enhanced Package
- 170 hours
- blended training,
- + 6 full-day coaching masterclasses with group supervision and mentoring, with a tutor (within 8 months period)
- tuition: 3000 euro (+vat if applicable)
- limited promotion
3000 1955 euro – BEST VALUE !!!
** ** **
- NEW: Customize your coach training experience – Make It Your Own Ideal Course:
- you can choose to add additional masterclass days – at 310 EUR (excluding VAT) for three
- you can choose to add additional sessions with a mentor coach – at 310 EUR (excluding VAT) for three
(на български – вижте тук: https://coaching-in-bulgaria.com/coaching-fundamentals-program/ )
Notice: Prices Increase at the end of every month !!!
Which provides a great overview of coaching in the world today. This gives a basis of understanding that is then built upon during the workshop.
Three Mentor-Coach Sessions
This involves working on a one-to-one basis with your Mentor coach with whom you will focus solely on further developing your coaching skills. You will be asked to coach the mentor on a typical issue and at the end of each session, the mentor will give you feedback on what you did well and where you can work on improving your skills, ready for the next session.
Three-Day Interactive Workshop
Conducted by accredited trainers and coaches where you will learn about coaching and engage in some coaching practice. Be ready to work hard as these days are intensive with evening exercises to complete! You will cover and practice the four pillars of coaching, develop your listening skills in coaching, learn the art of asking powerful coaching questions, become proficient in the TGROW model, master discovering the values of your clients, understand how to deliver coaching in organizations.
Ten Hours Coaching Practice
Taking the time to then apply everything you have been taught to real-life situations, is an important part of the learning process. As part of this development, you will be required to reflect upon these sessions as time for reflection allows you to recognize your own strengths and weaknesses and plan a way forward.
Textbook with 5 Modules and Consodilation Exercises
The following modules are provided as comprehensive written workbooks so that you have them for ongoing reference.
- the coaching conversation
- listening skills in coaching
- the ability to ask questions in coaching
- the TGROW model
You will receive a set of MP3 on each of the above modules and topics, enhancing your learning. They are easily portable so you can even listen on the go, if needed.
In addition to all of this, you will participate in 2 live webinars each month, where you can additionally interact with your tutors and fellow students, receive live topical training, as well as coaching development support.
Certification and Accreditation
- a critique,
- a short essay,
- reflective learning notes,
- and a coaching-log as evidence of the work they have completed.
Following successful completion of the course, students will be awarded the Noble Manhattan Coaching (NMC) Coach Certificate (NMP Cert)